* 400 gr. fillet of grouper, or hake or other white fish.
* a 100 gr. spinach.
* 100 gr. coarsely chopped parsley.
* 50 gr. of leeks.
* 50 gr. scallions (fried).
* 200 gr.of potatoes cut into strips and cooked.
* 2 ripe tomatoes.
* 25 gr.unsalted roasted almonds.
* 2 garlic cloves (15 g.).
* 100 ml. olive oil.
* 100 ml. water or fish stock, you can also use dry white wine.
In a pan put oil, when hot add the leeks and scallions cut into thick julienne. When they are soft add the chopped tomato. Then add the spinach and parsley, cook over low heat. Mix the almonds, garlic and a tablespoon of chopped parsley and add when the vegetables are cooked. In a baking dish, place the sliced potatoes, the fish fillets and the vegetables. Place in a preheated oven at 175 ° C. For 20 minutes.
Serve in the same dish.
Note you can substitute water for dry white wine.